sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2019

More Cowbell - Saturday Night Live

  
 Tãoooo  engraçado.....  um push up para o  ânimo descaído. 



When rock band Blue Oyster Cult records "Don't Fear the Reaper" producer Bruce Dickinson (Christopher Walken) insists Gene Frenkle (Will Ferrell) play more cowbell. 
With Chris Kattan, Chris Parnell, Horatio Sanz and Jimmy Fallon


"really... fellas... EXPLORE THE SPACE"

 Guess what? *
*I've got  a fever
*and  the only prescription
* is more cawbell"






"I was Uber driving the other night and Don't Fear came on the classic station. 

My passengers where four 20-somethings. Dude in the front, 3 chicks in the back. 
So the song is playing and of course I am thinking of this clip kind of smirking. 
All of a sudden the kid next to me says "I gotta have more cowbell." One of the chicks in the back, the dude's GF was like "Oh my god this is that same song from that SNL clip, I didn't know it was a real song." 
The other 2 girls had no idea what the song was, nor the skit. The kid and his gf started explaining it to them while the guy was laughing at his gf for not knowing the song was a rock classic by a real band. She gets a pass on that in my book, she was like 20. So the kid asks if he can play the video and place his phone on the dashboard. I of course said yes. 
He plays this very clip and it was like a party in my car. And to the other 2 girls it was like we just discovered fire. I was glad to be a part of this occurrence. I'm 42 and felt like the grandfather lol"

DJPK on youtube

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário